Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day!! Two years ago on Mother's Day we were waiting for our sweet Jace to come!! I remember me and Nate going for a walk after a family BBQ and running up and down stairs and jumping up and down to try and start my labor so I could meet this little man. But running and jumping didn't do much cause Jace didn't come until that Wednesday.


My Mother's Day picture with the boys!



Our little Mother's Day photo shoot:)






Enjoying some sunshine!!








Todd got to try watermelon for the first time today and he loved it!


Jace trying to be like Nate and sit against the tree.



I sure am a lucky mom to have these two boys they make me so happy and I can't image life without them! I love being a mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment