Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

So thankful for my dad and all he has done for me and my family! I'm so glad that I can talk to my dad about anything and he always makes me feel like I'm loved! He gives me and Nate good advise on our marriage and raising kids! He is such a great grandpa I love seeing him with my kids and him playing with Jace! He is really good about letting Jace help him fix cars at the shop!
I'm so thankful for Nate he is truly amazing!! He is such a great husband and dad! He is a very hard worker! And I'm so excited that we get to spend the rest of our lives together! I'm so thankful that he is able to give our family blessings when we need them!
To start off Father's Day we went on a date to watch After Earth with will smith and his son on Saturday. We took Todd along and he was a champ didn't complain and just sat on our laps. The movie theater was pretty sweet it had recliner chairs so you could literally lay back and enjoy the show! Then on Sunday I let Nate sleep in and then made him breakfast! We gave him gifts throughout the day! He got the movie Get Smart, basketball shorts, a candy bar and soda from church, a "Nate's mancave fund" jar, and a plague that says "I'm as lucky as can be.. The worlds best daddy belongs to me. And had the boys hand prints on it! And to end the night we went to a BBQ that one of the other guys Nate works with invited to and it was yummy!!

Aren't they adorable!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment