Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 1 and 2 after surgery

Day 1 after surgery- Sept. 4
Jace with his dog he got from the hospital! He was saying "cheese" for me ha 


He was t loving the bandage on his hand so I took it off you can kinda see where they had the IV in his hand


He was actually really happy running around jumping off the couch. My heart would stop everytime and I just kept thinking he should have this much energy or be doing this. He never complained about being in pain or anything!!

Day 2- Sept. 5
He did really good today didn't act like he just had surgery thats for sure he was running around playing and laughing. He didn't complain at all about his head or anything!! I am so thankful for such a tough boy:) 

My tough boy!!! (These were from the morning)

His head they had us keep vasoline on it.


He loves to give himself meds and others ha


Trying to open his meds

As you can tell his forehead has some pretty good swelling going on. Which the doctor said would happen. He didn't seem like it bothered him at all. But I still felt bad for him. He reminded us of the character of pinky and the brain.




That night- as you can tell it got a lot worse that night which of course worried me cause I didn't want it to get too bad that it pressure on his brain or anything. These pictures don't even look like my Jace at all! At this point I felt horrible for Jace cause it looked like it hurt. But of course this kid never complained at all. He was all such a good sport about all the picture I kept taking!!





(Don't mind the mess in the back ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment