Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Thursday, July 23, 2015

One of Those Days

We had an eventful afternoon yesterday. After naps Jace accidentally shut Todd's finger in the door. Poor kid was crying for a really long time. Then Todd had a accident on the floor and Jace broke our TV. But we also had a lot of fun playing and building things too!!
Here is Jace feeling so bad and give Todd a very sincere apology. It was so sweet! I'm so grateful for they love they have for each other.

One of the activities we got to do-Coloring with cars:) the boys thought it was pretty awesome!!

After dinner we built a fort and I felt for a minute to talk to my grandma and Jace put our fitted sheet on the tv and it fell over and broke. I was a little sad cause I've had that TV since I graduated high school! But I'm just glad no one got hurt!!


No comments:

Post a Comment