Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Little Preschooler

Can't believe Jace is old enough for school!! I left a little piece of my heart behind when we left Jace at preschool! It broke my heart to see how sad Todd was to not have his best friend at his side!! Todd hated leaving Jace at school and was very mad at me that it took us so long to pick him up. I think he at least asked to pick Jace up 30 times in the 2 hours he was gone! I have cried a lot thinking about how our days of it just being me and my boys just hanging out all day doing whatever we want have come to an end. Don't get me wrong though I'm excited for him to start this next chapter in his life!! He has been dying to go to school so when the day finally arrived he was so excited and wasn't even scared or sad. I know he is going to have so much fun in preschool. 

He was all smiles 





No comments:

Post a Comment