Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Monday, February 8, 2016

Toddler Bed For Calvin

We switch Calvin into a toddler bed he thinks he is so cool!! The older two were in toddler beds shortly after turning 1 but even though Calvin is almost 2 I'm having a hard time facing the fact he isn't a baby anymore and is now a toddler. 

His 1st night with so much freedom lead to him waking up and crawling in bed with me and Nate and after 15 minutes of him just wanting to playing Nate took him back to his bed and then a few hours later around 4:30 I hear someone playing in the family room  and Jace loves to wake up super early so I figured it was him... Nope came out and Calvin was sitting on the couch with a ball, a few random toys, and was reading a book haha He had pushed the chair over to the light switch and turned on the kitchen light :) Ha after I took him to bed again he stayed and did fine the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment