Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

So I am going to try and blog again..
This year I was really excited about Easter because Jace would actually go and find eggs and I got to spoil two kids this year!! We had a busy Easter weekend. Saturday we went to the Easter egg hunt in sugar but didn't get anything :( then me and the boys had lunch and an Easter egg hunt at my dad and lori's. Jace and Todd got lots of goodies! Jace of course got little ball eggs and he loved it! Later Saturday my mom and I got to decorated eggs with jace, Barrett, and kolter. They all had lots of fun!! Sunday we had Easter breakfast. After breakfast me and jace made sugar cookies!
Then we had a huge Easter egg hunt at my mom's and ate some food. After Church we went to Nate old mission presidents house for dinner. Then we came home and watched 'Hop'. We had such a good Easter this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment