Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Monday, April 1, 2013

Family Pictures

We were lucky enough to be able to get these family pictures for FREE! I love getting family pictures!!

I wish I had this one in color but the lady wont get back with me about getting it to me :( but I love this picture and how Todd is flaring in nose

Cute baby feet


My cute Jace


This kid is obsessed with birds!! He kept chasing them saying "quack quack"

Jace had a hard time holding still for pictures 


Jace never wanted to look at the camera ha


Todd and I

Jace and Daddy

These two are so cute together

Love Todd's face 

My 3 boys! Jace was sad we wouldn't let him play in the water


Jace picking up a rock...

Then winding up...

And the throw!!!

Love my family so much

Nate's face cracks me up he is such a goof!!



My boys again



My cute jace

Jace will look everywhere but the camera the stink

Nate's face haha





No comments:

Post a Comment