Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

6 Weeks

Our little Calvin is 6weeks old now! We love him to pieces!! He is such a great baby! Jace and Todd a both great big brothers and for the most part very loving and gentle with him.

Also no weight restriction for me now:) I was so excited when we got up cause I haven't picked Jace up for 6 WEEKS (and Todd I had to pick up a few times during the 6 weeks I wasn't suppose to but since no one was here to help while Nate was gone I had to)! So when we got up I ran and picked him up and swung him around he was pretty excited too!! I have missed being able to pick them up and hold them so much!!! These last 6 weeks have been so hard on me. I have felt so helpless and felt like I was failing at being a mom. I have cried so much because of it too. I felt so bad for my poor kids cause when Nate has been gone at work we have stayed inside which is no fun for 2 very active boys! But they really have been troopers about it :) For awhile I was having a hard time trying to do it on my own cause I thought I would have more help when we got down here but things didn't work out with that. It's been so hard not to be able to go swimming (cause of my incision), play volleyball or cabbage ball when everyone gets together. I have found myself not wanting to do anything and to just stay inside even when Nate is home. But on the more exciting side of things I've lost almost 30 lbs already :) and my incision is finally not really hurting anymore usually only hurts when I am trying to reach for something in the cupboards and my incision pushes on counter. But I have never felt closer to my Heavenly Father!! I know he has been right beside me threw everything helping and blessing. And I know he understood all the pains and struggles I went threw and was there to comfort me. When my emotions would get the best of me I always felt the spirit telling me I wasn't alone and that my Heavenly Father knew what I was going threw! My testimony has really grew these last 6 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment