Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 10

Being able to talk to my dad for Father's Day. I found this picture today of us it's the only picture since my wedding I have of just us. I love my dad so much and I could talk to him about anything! I am like my dad in many ways! But I am so grateful for him and the help he has give to me and my family!! Since I have been married my dad has talked a lot to me and my older brother about how important it is to make our marriages work and try everything we can to not get divorced and make the same mistakes he did. Which I'm so thankful for :) I love my dad so much and even though he has made his fair share of mistakes I'm proud to be his daughter! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You are beautiful Melissa, seriously!! What a neat relationship you have with your dad, I'm sure he is so proud of you and your decisions you've made in your life already. It was fun to see you on the computer the other day and all your cute kids:)

    ReplyDelete