Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 65, 66, and 67

Day 65
Having a few friends help take care of  the boys and me all day while Nate was at work! I was in a ton of pain and couldn't eat,drink, feed Calvin, walk, sit, lay down, or pick up the boys without hurting. So it was nice to have a few other people around to help take care of all of us :)

Day 66
My family!! I am so lucky and blessed! They bring me such joy and take such good care of me! And being able to call my grandma and sing happy birthday!

Day 67
Not bring in very much pain! And listening to jace say his prayers! Today he was say how he was thankful we got to say hi to Bentlee and go swimming and go to the doctor ha I think his days are running together and not sure why but he loves going to the doctor he told me the other day he missed going to the doctor ha

No comments:

Post a Comment