Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Monday, August 18, 2014

Jace's First Little Sleepover

Jace spent the night with my mom in her hotel room last night (it is only a few doors down from ours). I was kinda freaking out cause the only other time I have been away from jace was when I was in the hospital. This was his first time sleeping over with grandma. I walked him over and tucked him in (my mom was like I can do that but I told her I needed to cause I was freaking out a little inside) and told him I was going to miss him and he told me "I miss you too mommy. I'll be back tomorrow."

This is a picture of them before they left. He went in and grab his potty and came out and said "I'm ready let's go" he is growing up so fast.

When I went to pick him up this morning he asked if I missed him of course I said yes! My mom said at one point he asked to come back but after he went potty again said payed sown with him and he was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment