Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter 2017

Easter egg hunt and breakfast at the rexburg drive in. It was so dang cold but we had fun!! They had so many things for the kids to do while we waited for our breakfast to get finished.




My cute little people!! Sure love them!
 
Our cute little bunny on her 1st Easter!

My cute baby and I enjoying the beautiful weather outside


Happy Easter!! I have thinking a lot about my family and how very important they are to me and how because of the savior I have the opportunity to be with them forever! Also how truly powerful the atonement is and how we need to let the savior into our life so that he can help ease our burdens and sorrows! I have struggled with depression and anxiety most of my life and it is a humbling thing to know that Jesus suffered all I have and more so I don't have to suffer alone and how he is always there for us. We just need to ask and let him help us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment