Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Wrist Problems

I ended up making an appointment for my wrist cause it's been bothering me and I thought I might have another cyst on my wrist. And Alisha was needing to go see the same doctor so I told to just come in and see if we could squeeze her in with me and the were able to. Ha so we both ended up having our wrist bandaged up. I got two injection shots cause he thought my pain might be from tendinitis but as he was shots in he confirmed that the other bump is a cyst so we are hoping that the shots help and also help with my cyst. I should notice a difference in a few days. And poor Alisha has to go in for another surgery on her wrist.



It was pretty puffed up after the shots

My hand later that day ha it looked pretty weird and hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment