Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Little Lesson

So jace woke up because of a bad dream and came running into our room he went to Nate saying dad dad and then I had him come over to me on the couch(don't sleep much in the bad anymore cause I'm in too much pain) I ask him what was wrong and I could tell right away he was really scared by the sound of his voice and that he was pretty much in tears. He then told me the dinosaur was getting him and that he was scared so I comforted him and had him lay by me and after a few minutes he looked at me and said mommy I'm scared the dinosaur get me and then I would tell him everything was ok and that I had him and that nothing would get him (this happen a couple more times) then Todd woke up and I had Nate get up and go get him. He brought him back and have him to me and had jace lay next to him. He then told Nate that he was scared and Nate assured him it was ok and then I told Nate that we needed to say a pray with him. I really want jace to learn that when he is scared or whatever he can turn to The Lord for comfort. So grateful for the gospel and the power of prayer!! Jace was able to see the rest if the night just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment