Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Baby

Today we got to get an ultrasound of baby to check to see if baby was breeched (last Monday the doctor said it felt like he was) and at my 20 week appointment my placenta was covering my cervix's so they checked that too. Well baby is no longer breeched!!!! But my placenta is still low and I'm borderline for placenta previa (my placenta is 17 mm from my cervix and they like it to be 20mm). Soon Monday we will talk to the doctor and see what the plan is... The radiologist said my doctor would most likely schedule another ultrasound to keep an eye on it. But we got to see cute pictures of our little man!!! The showed us a front profile of him and his checks were so chubby!!! He is a side profile of our little guy! He is so precious!!! Can't wait to meet this little man!



No comments:

Post a Comment