Where Our Story Begins

Where Our Story Begins

Monday, March 3, 2014

My Amazing Husband

I woke up at 5 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep I could tell I was super tired but I just couldn't fall back asleep... So of course when Nate got up I started crying cause I knew I was going to be super worn out today and I didn't know how I was going to make it threw the day cause even waking up at 7am I am super tired at 9am and ready for a nap. Nate was so sweet to me and just sat by me and let me cry on his shoulder for awhile he ended up staying home for awhile went to my doctors appointment with me and even missed his first class so he could help me get stuff done. Then when he got home from school he did the dishes so I wouldn't have to and helped pick up the house. I don't think he will ever know how much he helped me get threw this day and how much it meant to me the time and effort he took out of his busy schedule to make my day easier. I love this man so much and my love just contiines to grow for him each day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment